October 31, 2010

I'm such a sucker for wonderful pictures. I'm sorry to say that I don't know the names of any of these people. Once again I have to give Google credit for finding the images for me. Anything that's watermarked already has credit where it is due. If you know any of these girls or guys please let me know. Otherwise... enjoy the little fashion show! I tried to stick to a mostly guro lolita theme for Halloween. There's some elegant gothic lolita and elegant gothic aristocrat too. Of course, not everything fits into these categories. (:





















What do you think of this type of style? Did you see anything you really liked? How about something you didn't like? Do you think this is only appropriate as a costume, or is it fashionable for any occasion?

1 comment:

  1. I love these! Halloween really makes me wish I had some gothic in wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome! (: